Thursday, March 28, 2013

In Our Own Words...


 
3.26.13 - “So this is the "new" spring? I like the old version better.” – Dr. O.Collins

 

3.27.13 – “If limits are placed on your thinking, then limits are automatically placed on your ability to view reality and act intelligently.” – Bobbi Jean

 

3.27.13 – “In Today's Episode of How I resisted being a jerk face - my gym is next to the ups building. I almost struck up a conversation with one of the drivers going home for the day by saying "hey it's almost time for you to break out those little shorts, eh!" – McLovin

 

3.28.13 – “Truth: I desperately want to crawl back under the covers, and wait for my parents to knock on the door, so I can beg my Mommy to make me a grilled cheese sandwhich, and watch re-runs of MASH with my daddy....

 

FACT: Sleeping in, Grilled Cheese, and MASH will NOT pay my bills....

 

Whistling: "I owe, I owe... So, Off to Work I go..." – Clara’s Hand

 

3.17.13 – “Cleaning car and jamming to New Edition. ..Cool It Now ooh watch out...” - Adowa

No comments: