Tuesday, January 15, 2013

In Our Own Words...

 
 
- I want starbucks. I'm not even tired I just crave the taste of an iced caramel mocha with delicious whipped cream. - McLovin' (1.11.13)

- My workplace is making me sick. Sinuses draining and irritated throat. I only sneeze at work. They should pay for my allergy meds. SMH. - Adwoa (1.10.13)

- In Lebanon,TN and using my Google Maps app to get back to home. The first thing it tells me to do is "head SE on Tater Peeler Road". Teeheehee...that made me LOL! - IvyLeague (1.12.13)

- Awkward Moment when you look in your rear view mirror and discover that the car that insists on tailgating has a crushed in front bumper... SMFro, Didn't you learn the first time???? - Clara's Hand (1.8.13)

- I'm starting to think that model is the new term for stripper...ijs. - Bobbi Jean (1.13.13) 

No comments: