Monday, November 19, 2012

Clothing Selection Hell!

It has been a while since I have made a blog post but this one is way past due! Am I the only woman out there without any real, true fashion sense? I grew up being a tomboy so being in to the latest trends were not high on my priority list. I wore tennis shoes and jeans nearly everyday except to church. Which until I was out of high school remained pretty much the only place I would dare wear a dress or skirt for that matter. As an adult I have struggled to say the least on clothing selections and overall style period. Over the past few days, I have been asked random and somewhat easy questions, like 'what do you normally wear out' or 'how do you select your clothes' and I honestly have drawn a blank....ugh! Why did these questions throw me off? Was it a trick question?

I am determined not go one more day without being able to properly dress myself...lol! Don't get me wrong I have nice clothes but I want a style. I want my own personal "brand" look. No longer will I go in to a store and buy what's on the mannequin because I can't put my own outfit together. I am going to become that lady that can go in to a Goodwill store and come out with mix n match pieces that look like they were meant to be together!

Now that I have gotten that off my chest, you will begin seeing outfit picks of the day beginning today and everyday. This new daily post is being brought to you because we all know how it is trying to figure out what to wear from time to time. Hell and for some of us that can be as often as day to day. How much time do we spend thinking about what to pack for vacation, upcoming holiday events, professional events, etc.... The ladies here at Real. Life. Woman. Talk. feel your pain (some of us are going throught it too... i.e. ME!) Therefore, we hope our outfit of the day picks will help you out or at least give you some ideas.

No comments: