Friday, February 1, 2013

For The Love Of Books...

I cannot tell you how many times over the past couple of months I have planned on writing something for the blog and unfortunately did not get around to it. I have a confession, my name is M.C. Staten and I am addicted to reading! It was nearly a year ago, that I decided that I would start reading again in order to keep my brain active and not have it turn to mush from a lack of stimulation. Let's just say for the record, that mission has definitely been accomplished. I have been reading one book right after another as if there was no tomorrow.

The good news for you is that there will soon be several book reviews on our "We Like Big Books" page. Several of the bloggers here love to read, I just think I have just been on a reading rampage lately, maybe I will slow down soon but I seriously doubt it at this point. Therefore, you will have book reviews from different bloggers that love to read from various genres. If you have any books that you would like to recommend or provide your own independent review for us to post then please feel free to email me at mcstaten11@gmail.com and I will personally see to it that your review gets posted or one of the bloggers will read your book recommendation and write a review of it.

Happy Reading :)
 

No comments: