Thursday, December 27, 2012

In Our Words....

Here is our latest new blog segment! We have several ladies that write for this blog and once a week we will post random thoughts from each of them over the past week from their facebook and twitter accounts. Why? Because the random thoughts that come out of their heads are crazy and funny!

"Man oh man almost missing a flight was NOT on my bucket list! Some of you have never seen me move as fast as I dashed through the airport this morning. Made it just in time to be the last person to run up to the post final boarding call. Whew!" - McLovin' (12.15.12)
 
"Even though I have only purchased one gift, I'm glad that I have finally started my Christmas shopping. #lillatethisyear!" - IvyLeague (12.17.12)
 
"We have this thing called e-mail. It is a wonderful communication tool to send messages. Why must people write messages on post it notes and put on my desk? You are just asking for it to get stuck to something and get lost." - Adwoa (12.18.12)
 
"Wrapping up my shopping and it isn't 6pm! I am ahead of schedule :) #gome" - M.C. Staten
 
"Please please please Christmas isn't meant for you to "try" things that you knowingly shouldn't. Secondly, please stop dropping your kids and parents off at the ER because u want to shop and/or party! Come pick em up before I drop them off (and I'm not telling u where lol). Finally, show kindness and keep CHRIST in CHRISTmas. Have A Healthy Holiday!" - Dr.Collins (12.24.12)
 
 

No comments: