Monday, November 26, 2012

Kid's Say The Darndest Things...

I've got this habit of not eating when I sit down at the table to feed the kids... So this was a conversation that took place with me and my daughter at the table-- and I cannot stop laughing!
 
Daughter: "Mama, what are you gonna have for breakfast?"
Me: "I don't really know, Babe... I'll figure something out. Is your breakfast good?"
Daughter: "Yes ma'am! Thank you for cooking! They'll probably give the adults breakfast at
church when they pass around that tray... What's on that tray, anyhow?"
Me: "No, Baby... That's not breakfast... That usually only happens on the first Sunday and we are drinking the blood of Jesus!"
 
...she paused and looked at me really strange. So I asked "What is it?" Her eyes filled up with tears and she asked "So vampires are real? And you're one of them?"
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Man, I love being her mama!!!!!!!
 
- Monica

No comments: