Thursday, May 10, 2012

So Not Toddlers & Tiaras…LOL!

I had to share this experience with our blog readers. My four year old daughter participated in her first beauty pageant this past week. It was a small town festival pageant, nothing too big, so a good place to start out right?  Well...she did good, but not quite sure she is cut out for pageantry.  They had all of the girls in her group lined up on stage, and they were all just supposed to stand there and be pretty while they introduced each one.  As soon as they opened the curtains, my little girl stepped out of line to the front of the stage, started twirling like a ballerina, bowing, and dancing.  Then all of the other girls followed suite.  She had the audience dying laughing, and all the girls on the stage out of sorts.  After that, she walked off stage and asked this woman "Um, excuse me...can I have my crown now?”  I was rolling!!!

No comments: