Sunday, February 12, 2012


We Will Miss You Whitney! R.I.P.!! 

Yesterday the world lost an icon at far too young an age. I know myself and many of my peers have listened to Whitney since we were young kids in the car with our parents. She was a true talent who sadly struggled with her addiction for many years. I myself am guilty of making a Whitney Houston joke but the truth is we are all human. We all have faults and struggles and things that threaten to keep us from our full and true glory. Sadly in our world it is not uncommon for those with amazing talent to also be afflicted with addiction or any number of things to overcome. My heart goes out to her family but most of all to Bobbi Kristina. She will suffer most going through these formative years without her mother in her life. 








No comments: