Friday, January 13, 2012

This Weeks Real Life Woman Rants and Raves...

As promised here are the rants & raves of our readers for this week! Enjoy....



RANT: Dear Student, I understand that you have never failed a test and you want to see what you did wrong. But do you understand that when you leave 15 out of 60 questions blank on your mid-term exam, you don't give yourself much room for error? - Stephanie


RANT: Can someone please tell me why all these empty little girls are posting pictures of their naked bodies all over Facebook, Twitter and the internet period?. Y'all need to stop re-posting and liking and try to help them. That isn't cool for nobody's daughter, sister, wife or friend. NOBODY!!! It's really sad and my heart goes out because I don't know how we got to this point ladies. So not cool. - Sherri

RANT: People that gossip about you and think it will never get to you…Pssssssst! Your girl friends are NOT YOU FRIENDS or mine either but that's where I get all my information smh!! Females that haven't realized you cant trust ANY other female even your BFF are slow sloooooooow I say..... grow up check your girls or keep sitting there with your dumb a** wondering how I know everything I do …Did you forget this is a small town? I still hear you talking too. One day you watch and see YOU WILL GET YOURS cause I don't think about you or talk about you so if you are not worried about me then why your lips love saying my name? Shouts out to the gossip folks #fail - Nikki


No RAVES this week...please don't forget to submit your Rants & Raves to our email at rtrw2011@gmail.com 

No comments: